آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

electrical Systems

 


      similar to the mechanical system, very commonly used systems are of electrical type. The behaviour of such systems is governed by ohm's law. The dominant elements of an electrical system are,

         i) Resistor      ii) Inductor      iii) Capacitor. 

i) Resistor : Consider a resistance carrying current T as shown, then the voltage drop across it can be written as, 



      suppose it carries a current (I1-I2) then for the polarity of the voltage drop shown its equation is,





ii) Inductor : Consider an inductor carrying current T as shown, then the voltage drop across it can be written as, 



If it carries a current (I1-I2) then for the polarity shown its voltage equation is        






 iii) Capacitor: consider a capacitor carrying current T as shown, then the voltage drop across it can be written as, 





       If it carries a current (I1-I2) then for the polarity shown its voltage equation is,




about author

hamada i'm hamada rageh electrical power engineer my talent to write articles about electrical engineering and i depend on google books site to write my articles

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

your electrical home